Once summer starts we face various issues. The most prominent among them is Suntan. Today, we will share some easy home remedies for suntan or sunburn.
1) Yogurt: Cold yogurt helps to return moisture to the skin and also acts as a natural cleanser. Apply some curd on the sunburn part of the face and body. Wash after 20-25 minutes in cold water.
2) Almond: Almond scrub can be very refreshing on the skin. Take 4 to 5 almonds keep it in water for some time. Grind nicely and make a paste of it then apply it to the sunburn area.
3) Cabbage: There are many types of healing properties in the cabbage leaf in addition to sunburn, it also protects from rashes, wounds or cuts. To heal the sunburn, keep some leaves to the refrigerator and cool it. Then keep the cold leaves in the affected skin. Apply cabbage leaves for 15 minutes twice a week.
4) Masoor Dal (Red Lentils): Take a big size spoon soak red lentil with water in it. After that, make a fine paste of it during this process mix one piece of tomato and aloe vera gel. Apply this paste to the affected part of the face and body. Wait for thirty minutes and wash it with cold water.
5) Gourd juice: Gourd is very helpful for skin hydrating. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. Apply this easy-to-use vegetable juice 3 to 4 times a day. After drying, wash it with cold water.
6) Buttermilk: Rejuvenating anti-tan scrub can protect skin from various problems. Add 3 spoon buttermilk and 1 spoon of oatmeal to make this scrub. Mix this paste and apply to face and affected skin once dried wash with cold water.
7) Turmeric: Suntan can be easily be removed by using turmeric, for this you require (raw turmeric or turmeric powder) make a paste by mixing lemon juice and raw milk. Apply this paste on the face after drying, wash it with cold water.
8) Ice: Apply ice to sunburn affected skin, this will comfort you. Take a clean cloth, add 4-5 pieces of ice wrap it nicely now rub this ice on your face and affected part of the skin.